I did a closet overhaul recently, because I'm looking to add more cleans
lines, and classic silhouettes in order to enhance the versatility of
my wardrobe. One of the necessary items that I realized that I no longer
had was the high waist cropped trouser. Now I'm seeing them everywhere,
and I'm on a mission to find a few perfect pairs for myself. If you
don't have a pair of cropped pants, promise me that you'll think about
investing in a few pairs, as I plan to do so myself.

(L-R) Salma Hayek was seen at LAX airport in June 2017 in black shorts, a blue denim jacket, a white tee, and tri-color Stella McCartney platform brogues. Ulyana Seergeenko paired her high waist pants with a crew neck sweater, black brogues, and a vintage inspired beauty look. Salma's photo: Starzfly/Bauergriffin | Ulyana's photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty.

Dascha Polanco attended the 'Dr. Seuss' The Grinch' New York film premiere in November 2018. The actress rocked a tan cropped trouser, with a matching color coat, and a striped turtleneck. She finished off her look with understated makeup and a wine colored lip. She looked great. Photo: John Lamparski/Getty.
The Cropped trouser adds to the versatility of your wardrobe, it really is a "wear anywhere" item.

(L-R) Salma Hayek was seen at LAX airport in June 2017 in black shorts, a blue denim jacket, a white tee, and tri-color Stella McCartney platform brogues. Ulyana Seergeenko paired her high waist pants with a crew neck sweater, black brogues, and a vintage inspired beauty look. Salma's photo: Starzfly/Bauergriffin | Ulyana's photo: Pascal Le Segretain/Getty.


Slender, Curvy, Androgynous, Girly... and more importantly everything in-between and outside of that, just the same, we celebrate you and support you.


1 comments
bisa jadi inspirasi banget buat gue dalam bergaya nih. trims yaa
ReplyDelete