The all mighty little black dress it gives you powers, I swear it!* Ria looks like she's thinking you don't want to mess with me when I'm wearing my LBD. Okay, that's probably not what she's thinking, but it's what I think she's thinking. Whatever, I like the dress so here are two similar versions by Pencey & Marina. ria michelle
*This is not a factual statement (unfortunately) but if you feel powerful when you're wearing something that will translate outwards and you'll come across as powerful, like Ria!
black dresses
get the look
glam
glam noi saf style
gothic black dress
lbd
noi h. saf
ria michelle
sheer black dress

Slender, Curvy, Androgynous, Girly... and more importantly everything in-between and outside of that, just the same, we celebrate you and support you.


2 comments
Thanks for featuring me! That's pretty much what I'm always thinking haha.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome and I knew it!
Delete-N.R.