Celebrity,

GUESS WHO: wants to play a Bond villain!

Monday, October 19, 2015 NOI h. SAF 0 Comments

jessica chastain punk rock pink hair
This Hollywood actress who is currently heating up the box office with multiple blockbusters is unrecognizable as the cover star for W Magazine's November 2015 issue. In the images shot by photographer Steven Klein and styled by Edward Enninful she dons magenta locs with matching lipstick, a feathered dress, ripped stockings, high platforms, a short platinum do (not pictured), and black leather, lace, and jewellery. I've read some harsh criticism of these editorial images but I get the punk rock aesthetic that the stylists were going for so I truly love these photos, especially that first one.
celebrity gothic magazine editorial w magazine november 2015
So do you have any ideas as to who she is? Her initials are J.C. 


Her first name is ...



J
E
S
S
I
C
A


...



jessica chastain red carpet hair and makeup picturesIt's JESSICA CHASTAIN! In the accompanying interview, she talks about wanting to play a baddie in a film in the 007 franchise, saying, “One of my goals is to play a villain in a Bond film. People ask me if I want to be a Bond girl, and I say, ‘No, I want to be the villain.’ I’m waiting for that call!”

A fan recently sent this tweet to Jessica:


To which she responded:

Jessica as a Bond villain? Idris Elba as James Bond? Yes, please! I'm definitely on board with Jessica and Idris as the new stars of a Bond film. Both are brilliant actors and would be sensational playing the epic cat/mouse game of Bond and villain.
actress jessica chastain makeup and hairstyles pictures


10 Magnificent Examples of Idris Elba as James Bond, click to see all of them:
3. It's a requisite that Bond is shirtless in all of his movies.
10. That Bond look. swoon!


Images: Getty, Pacific Coast News

0 comments: